Thursday, July 9, 2009

jj

new mp3
Things that are known about jj:

  • they're on arguably the coolest record label around, Sweden's 'Sincerely Yours'
  • they're called jj
  • they've released two records - jj No 1 and jj No 2
Thing that I know about jj:
  • they've made a record (jj No 2) that is like crack in its moreishness
  • their song 'Ecstasy' contains the best extrapolation of Lil' Wayne's "Lollipop" known to man
  • any summer will be enhanced by this record
  • I already love them
If you like 'dreampop' - I'd never heard that term until the other day when reading an article describing Beach House as dreampop. If that's the case, I thought, then I love dreampop because Beach House are brilliant - then you'll enjoy this.

1 comment:

  1. There are some really good songs on that album of his. Ecstacy is fun... check out Yacht's I'm In Love With a Ripper if you haven't already. I like this new trend of borrowing hiphop melodies for indie stuff.

    ReplyDelete