Sunday, February 22, 2009


You've gone loco, I shouted and wow it felt good.  A light flicked on in a house across the street.  You've gone fucking loco, I shouted again.  The monster began to turn so I ran back inside.  

Once indoors I loaded my wine glass and retired to the safety of the sofa.  My boyfriend asked if I was happy with myself and I told him that I was, very happy.

I switched on the Playstation and went to pick up a controller but neither were in their usual spot.  Where the fuck are the controllers? I asked.  I don't know, how should I know? he replied.  Come on please, I'm not in the mood for this right now I told him, but it was clear I had hit a brick wall.  He smirked and shrugged his shoulders so I gave up and walked away.  Where are you going?  To bed, I called back.  Oh come on, don't be like that, here, here's your stupid controller.  I heard it hit the living room floor.  It's too late.  I'm fucked off now, I said to myself as I climbed the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment