Tuesday, March 10, 2009

lazy sunday

old video



With last years resurgence of Saturday Night Live and the release of The Lonely Island's comedy album "Incredibad" I was reminded of where it all began. Tracks like the Justin Timberlake featuring "Dick In A Box", "On A Boat" (with T-Pain), and "Jizz In My Pants" all accurately lampoon the genres that they are based on and have unusually high prodoction values for such throwaway gags. However, my favourite, and the one that kicked it all off is "Lazy Sunday". It's a little more subtle than the songs mentioned and the juxtaposition of middle-class movie going and slamming Beastie Boys-style hip-hop will get me every time!

And just for kicks here's the TV version of "Natalie's Rap" (believe it or not I think it's funnier than unedited one).




No comments:

Post a Comment